WELDPLAST 605 Extrusion Welder
The WELDPLAST 605 is Leister's most powerful hand extruder. Specially designed for PE, the WELDPLAST 605 is ideally suited for civil engineering projects. The well-balanced "steering wheel" handle allows flexible grip positions, makes it easy to carry and transport, and enables ergonomic work while standing. The WELDPLAST 605 is designed for civil engineering projects; its counterpart for plastic fabrication is the WELDPLAST 600.
- Suitable for HDPE and LDPE
- Output of up to 6 kg/h (13.2 lbs)
- LED light and digital display
- Brushless blower and drive motors for long service life
- Extruder screw with dual zone heating
- Intelligent power management
- Data recording with the Leister Quality System (LQS)
The WELDPLAST 605 is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
170.460: WELDPLAST 605 230V / 3.68kW
Tool Specific Accessories