WELDPLAST 600 Extrusion Welder
The WELDPLAST 600 is Leister's most powerful hand extruder. Specially designed for PE and PP, the WELDPLAST 600 is ideally suited for extrusion welding in large tanks and containers. With its mechanical and electrical interfaces, the WELDPLAST 600 is simple to integrate into semi-automated work processes. The WELDPLAST 600 is designed for tank and container construction; its counterpart for civil engineering is the WELDPLAST 605.
- Suitable for PP, HDPE, and LDPE
- Output of up to 6 kg/h (13.2 lbs)
- Brushless blower and drive motors for long service life
- LED light and digital display
- Extruder screw with dual zone heating
- Intelligent power management
- Data recording with the Leister Quality System (LQS)
- Digital interface for remote control
- Mechanical interfaces for easy mounting
The WELDPLAST 600 is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
170.461: WELDPLAST 600 230V / 3.68kW
Tool Specific Accessories