FUSION 2 Extrusion Welder
As a result of its extremely compact design and rotatable handle, the FUSION 2 is especially suited for tight spaces and container construction.
- Only 450 mm long – the shortest in its performance class!
- Suitable for PP, HDPE, and LDPE
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Extensively field tested
- Continuous, independent adjustment of air temperature and plast. output rate
- Motor start-up protection prevents damage from cold starts
- 360º adjustable welding shoe
- Grip can be mounted in two positions (L or R)
- Twist-free welding rod intake on left and right side of tool
The FUSION 2 is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
119.200: FUSION 2 - 230V / 2.8kW