TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit
This all-in-one fabric welding kit is made exclusively from Leister tools and accessories. Featuring the TRIAC ST, the seventh generation of Leister's revolutionary TRIAC family of tools. This reliable and proven hand tool should be the foundation of any industrial fabrics welding kit.
- Simple operation with rotary knob
- New handle design improves grip
- Better weight distribution reduces fatigue
- Actively cooled heater tube sleeve for greater worker safety
- Redesigned motor and turbine offer superior performance and durability
- Easy-to-clean air filters prolong the life of the tool
- Automatic shut-off when carbon brushes are worn to prevent motor damage
- Electronic heating element protection
- TRIAC ST 120V / 1.6kW
- 20 or 40 mm wide slot nozzle
- 28 or 40 mm silicon roller
- Tool box
The TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit is available in Canada only from STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We service everything we sell from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
REPAIRKIT40: TRIAC Fabric Welding Kit - 120 V / 1600 W