COMET Wedge Welder
The COMET is the world’s smallest fully-integrated, hot-wedge welding machine, weighing in at only 7.5 kg, it is designed specifically for the demands of landfill sites, mines and tunnels.
- Designed for field use
- Closed-loop control of temperature and speed
- Digital display of temperature and speed
- Exceptional welding performance
- Available with blunt or sharp edged knurled rollers, with or without test channel
- Complete digital record of welding parameters (COMET USB)
The COMET is available in Canada only through STANMECH and our distributor network. Tools bought through us are electrically certified for use in Canada. In many cases this entails replacing cords or switches in the tool to meet stringent CSA standards. Each tool is physically inspected by an approved field inspector prior to certification. We offer same-day shipping on in-stock items from our facility in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
Many versions of this tool are available from the manufacturer. Options include roller width, with or without test channel, and with or without USB memory system. Please contact your technical sales representative to discuss which model is right for your application.
Tool Specific Accessories